A Garden is the living construction or living art, even one branch is part of it and each shape of each branch creating harmony
This 42sqm superior room offers a separate, quaint study and a bedroom, both sharing a plunging view of the private garden from the second floor.
Making a new Study room (or private space) with this partial renovation. The Study and Honma are underfloor heating. Refreshing the water area and it becomes a space that is more comfortable.
Guest Room Outline
Located on 2nd floor with view to the garden and a maple tree.
Max 3 guest including children.
- * There is no elevator in the hotel. Please use the stairs to reach the room on the 2nd floor.
Guest Room Facilities and Services
wooden bath room & shower,washbowl,shower western toilet,Telephone,TV,refrigerator,CD player,safe,Wi-Fi
- * You have Cypress bath in the room and we have men's and women's baths in the basement that is available at night and in the morning.
- * The study and Honma have a floor heating system.
Bath Towel & Hand TowelBbath Robe,Body Soap,Shampoo,Hair Treatment,Razor,Toothbrush,Hair Dryer,Hair Brush,Japanese Style Night Wear & Room Wear,Tabisocks
Check In / Check Out
14:00 / 11:00
VISA, AMEX, DINERS, DC, MASTER, JCB, JAL, UnionPay
Public Rate(Room Only)
|Room Type||Public Rate
|Standard Capacity||Maximum Capacity|
|Deluxe Room||55000 JPyen||2 persons||3 persons|
- Public Rate is per night.
- Not including dinner or breakfast.
- The rates are subject to 10% service charge.
- Accommodation tax will be added from the stay on October 1, 2018 in Kyoto.
- Any number of persons that exceed the standard capacity will be charged 11000 JPyen per person.
- When families or groups intend to stay at KANAMEAN NISHITOMIYA, please contact us directly to check availability.
- There is no elevator in the hotel. Please use the stairs to reach the room on the 2nd floor. If you wish to stay and eat on the first floor, please let us know when you make a reservation.
WAKANAExecutive SuiteAs if「Traditions are the continuation of innovation」, enjoying Japanese stylish and modern SUKIYA utilized Kyoto's culture
AOISuiteSpring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, you fully enjoy tranquil SUKIYA space with a Kyoto's garden where you can feel the seasons
UMEGAEDeluxe RoomEnjoying SUKIYA that is well harmonized pleasantly with KYOTO's lushly green garden, the Japanese cypress bath, ICHI-no-ma and Hon-ma.
YOKOBUEDeluxe RoomSitting in DOMA and looking at the KYOTO's garden, you leave yourself go with the flow and enjoying SUKIYA with Jazz music or your favorite music
KAGARIBIDeluxe RoomA Garden is the living construction or living art, even one branch is part of it and each shape of each branch creating harmony
MATSUKAZESuperior RoomEnjoying the collaboration of Le Corbusier design and creative SUKIYA style
HATSUNESuperior RoomEnjoying one of the best part of SUKIYA style. It is spreading from inside to outside that is KANAMEAN NISHITOMIYA original.