Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, you fully enjoy tranquil SUKIYA space with a Kyoto's garden where you can feel the seasons
This spacious yet comfortable suite offers a panoramic garden view from the bedroom, and a small garden view from the bathroom. Its 55sqm can be divided with Shouji doors for a more private atmosphere.
Increase DOMA by one room with this partial renovation, it becomes as a room with barrier-free universal design, which is compatible with wheelchairs.
Guest Room Outline
Located on 1st floor with a beautiful and wide window overlooking a beautiful garden.
Max 4 guest including children.
Guest Room Facilities and Services
wooden bath room & shower,washbowl,shower western toilet,Telephone,TV,refrigerator,CD player,safe,Wi-Fi
- * It is a room with barrier-free universal design.
- * Please don't put anything in the Hinoki bathtub.Because the fibers of the cypress wood may absorb and discolor.
Bath Towel & Hand TowelBbath Robe,Body Soap,Shampoo,Hair Treatment,Razor,Toothbrush,Hair Dryer,Hair Brush,Japanese Style Night Wear & Room Wear,Tabisocks
Check In/Check Out
14:00 / 11:00
VISA, AMEX, DINERS, DC, MASTER, JCB, JAL, UnionPay
- Public Rate is per night.
- Not including dinner or breakfast.
- The rates are subject to 10% service charge.
- Accommodation tax will be added from the stay on October 1, 2018 in Kyoto.
- Any number of persons that exceed the standard capacity will be charged 11000 JPyen per person.
- When families or groups intend to stay at KANAMEAN NISHITOMIYA, please contact us directly to check availability.
- There is no elevator in the hotel. Please use the stairs to reach the room on the 2nd floor. If you wish to stay and eat on the first floor, please let us know when you make a reservation.
WAKANAExecutive SuiteAs if「Traditions are the continuation of innovation」, enjoying Japanese stylish and modern SUKIYA utilized Kyoto's culture
AOISuiteSpring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, you fully enjoy tranquil SUKIYA space with a Kyoto's garden where you can feel the seasons
UMEGAEDeluxe RoomEnjoying SUKIYA that is well harmonized pleasantly with KYOTO's lushly green garden, the Japanese cypress bath, ICHI-no-ma and Hon-ma.
YOKOBUEDeluxe RoomSitting in DOMA and looking at the KYOTO's garden, you leave yourself go with the flow and enjoying SUKIYA with Jazz music or your favorite music
KAGARIBIDeluxe RoomA Garden is the living construction or living art, even one branch is part of it and each shape of each branch creating harmony
MATSUKAZESuperior RoomEnjoying the collaboration of Le Corbusier design and creative SUKIYA style
HATSUNESuperior RoomEnjoying one of the best part of SUKIYA style. It is spreading from inside to outside that is KANAMEAN NISHITOMIYA original.